All guest rooms and suites at our Lancaster County bed and breakfast come with a private en suite bathroom, as well as individually controlled heating and cooling. All guests enjoy excellent Pennsylvania lodging with access to the gardens, porches, and grounds, including our oversized fire pit. Please note that currently all rooms are accessible only by stairs.
Compare Our Luxury Amenities & Comfortable Accommodations
|Churchtown Room||Two||Queen||Shower/Tub Combo||Gas Fireplace, Sound Sensitive Friendly Room, Second Floor||Check Rates|
|Cottage Room||Two||Full||Clawfoot Tub & Handheld Shower||Gas Fireplace, Skylight, Third Floor||Check Rates|
|Eastport Room||Three||Queen and Twin||Walk-in Shower||Gas Fireplace, Third Floor||Check Rates|
|Garden Gate Suite||Two||King||Jetted Tub & Shower/Tub Combo||Private Deck, Gas Fireplace, Mini-Fridge, Sound Sensitive Friendly Room, Second Floor||Check Rates|
|Linden Room||Two||Queen||Shower/Jetted Tub Combo||Gas Fireplace, Sound Sensitive Friendly, Second Floor||Check Rates|
|Palladian Suite||Two||Queen||Jetted Tub & Walk-in Shower||Two Person Jetted Tub, Wet Bar & Mini-refrigerator, Private Entrance, Gas Fireplace, Sound Sensitive Friendly, Third Floor||Check Rates|
|Polo Room||Two||Queen||Walk-in Shower||Garden View, Sound Sensitive Friendly Room, Second Floor||Check Rates|
|Sarah Jenkins Room||Two||King||Shower/Jetted Tub Combo||Gas Fireplace, Second Floor||Check Rates|
- New Nectar™ Mattresses
- New Comphy™ Bath Linens & Bathrobes
- Individually Controlled Heating & AC
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board with Iron
- Smart TV with Apps
- Private Ensuite Bathrooms
- Free Parking
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Indoor & Patio Dining
- Free Wi-Fi
- Manicured Gardens & Fire Pit
- Reservations are available by calling the Inn at (484) 319-5884 or by clicking on the Check Availability button at the top of each page.
- Reservations require a deposit of one night’s stay.
- Your deposit is applicable to the fulfillment of the entire length of your stay.
- Your reservation will be confirmed once your deposit is received.
- A ten (10) day notice is required in the event you should need to cancel your reservation for holidays, packages, group bookings or for any reservation during the height of the tourist season (September through November). A seventy-two (72) hour notice is required to cancel a reservation at all other times. With less notice, your deposit (cash, credit card, check, gift certificate, promotional voucher, etc.) will be forfeited.
- A 10% processing fee will be deducted from the total amount of the reservation for any returned deposit.
Children & Pets
- The innkeepers welcome children of all ages in 3 of our rooms, the Garden Gate Suite, the Palladian Suite and the Eastport Room. Pack-and-plays are available for in-room sleeping in the suites and the Eastport Room has an additional twin bed for older children. If these rooms are available at your time of booking you may discuss sleeping arrangements with the innkeeper. Babies 0 – 2 years old are free. Any child 2 – 12 is an additional $25 per child/per night.
- At this time, 2 of our suites are pet friendly the Garden Gate Suite and the Palladian Suite. If they are available at your time of booking you may bring one pet for an additional charge of $25.
- If there are any problems that require a deep clean as a result of children or pets under your care you will be charged a $250 deep cleaning fee.
- Gift certificates are valid for one calendar year from date of purchase.
- Gift certificates purchased in 2020 will be valid for two years from date of purchase and that time frame may be extended due to Covid-19.
- $25.00 plus tax for additional person in the Eastport Room, which has a Twin bed in addition to a Queen.