The Inn at Twin Linden, located in Narvone, PA in scenic Lancaster County, warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our 1840’s Amish Country retreat, the Inn is not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
The physical barriers include the following:
- The walkway from the parking to the front door has some level changes.
- All guest rooms are located on the 2nd or 3rd floors of the Inn.
- There is no elevator.
- All guest rooms require the navigation of stairs to enter the accommodations.
- No rooms include a roll in shower.
- Elevated access requires climbing two steps to the front of the Inn.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, the interior structure includes narrow hallways and doorways that do not accommodate a wheelchair.
Our work is ongoing, however so all guests can enjoy The Inn at Twin Linden, steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with limited disabilities:
- All rooms are located on the 2nd floor and do require guests to navigate stairs.
- The Eastport Room and Polo Room offer step-in showers.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit The Inn at Twin Linden can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 484-319-5884 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at KyraScalea@gmail.com or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.