| || |
Location & Driving Times
We're easy to reach! The Inn at Twin Linden is located in scenic eastern Lancaster County, Pennsylvania in the center of the historic town of Churchtown. Located on a main road just 5 minutes from the PA Turnpike, the area surrounding the town has been preserved as farmland. We are conveniently located to the major activities throughout Pennsylvania Dutch Country. An array of fine dining and casual restaurants are within a 15 to 30 minute drive from the inn.
Here are some approximate driving times that it takes to reach the inn via automobile:
- 2 1/2 hours from New York City
- 1 hour from Center City Philadelphia, PA
- 1 3/4 hours from Baltimore, MD
- 2 1/2 hours from Washington, D.C.
- 1 hour from Harrisburg, PA
- 5 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA
- 20 minutes from Reading, PA
- 35 minutes from the city of Lancaster, PA
- 20 minutes from Intercourse, Bird-in-Hand commercial center
Directions to the Inn:
FROM PA TPK.: Take Exit 298 (Morgantown) to Rt. 10 South. Follow to Rt. 23 West.
The Inn is approximately 4 miles on the left-hand side.
FROM LANCASTER: Take Rt. 222 North. Exit at Rt. 322 East. Follow to Rt. 23 East.
The Inn is approximately 4 miles on the right-hand side.
View Larger Map