2092 Main Street, Narvon, PA 17555
Breakfast Dining and Special Occasions
Accept no imitators! Our breakfast really IS "gourmet!"
A multi-course breakfast is served at individual candlelit tables in our garden view dining rooms. We will be happy to accommodate your individual dietary needs with advance notice.
Our full-course breakfast menu includes a fruit, pastry and hot entrée.
Sample fruit dishes
- assorted sliced fruit drizzled with a strawberry puree
- grilled fresh pineapple with a ginger papaya sauce
- baked peaches stuffed with almond biscotti
- iced pear terrine with brandy and chocolate sauce
- fresh pineapple with mandarin oranges, bananas and coconut greek yogurt
Sample pastry dishes
- cinnamon scone
- maple pecan plait
- pumpkin pecan bread
- spinach cheese puffs
- cinnamon French toast stuffed with a medley of cheeses topped with brandied strawberries, pared with country bacon
- frittata of sauted zucchini and feta atop thin sliced red potatoes and caramelized onion, served with hickory smoked ham and cherry tomato halves
- fluffy scrambled eggs with green onion, red pepper and cheese wrapped in a puff pastry braid, served with Dutch apple sausage
- baked French toast stuffed with pears and brie served with warm maple syrup and country ham
If you would like to hold your next special event in a Country Bed and Breakfast Setting, let the Inn at Twin Linden be your gracious host.
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Family Reunions
- Business Dinners
- Anniversary Parties
- Birthday Party
- Holiday Party
- Office Party
- Group Luncheon or Tea
Whether you choose our parlor, garden view dining room or outdoor setting, we can design a special event to suite your individual needs and budget.
Picture your event, give us a call, and we can work together make your special event a success.